Wednesday, June 24, 2009

skyjuicecoffee - fell in love

Go fuck yourself she said I pissed her off
I realize my ass is not that tough
Been working out I try to convince her
Why cant you plant some fake she said my love
This is the 77 times Ive been dumped
Im sick and tired of girls who need big bumps
But then I saw an angel pass me by
I set my ass obsess then I come and say hi

Hey you girl
Youre so fine
There is something in my mind
I want to tell you that I fell in love with you
Will you be mine I promise you
I will do anything for you
I want to tell you that I fell in love with you

Yesterday I went out with my girl
I brought her right into my world
We had a drink and dance all night
I played some tricks and it felt so right
By then we were ready to go out
She hold my hand held it so tight
I knew she is drunk and I can see
She said baby will you make love with me

10 oclock we still laid on my bed
Her head stuck right inside my back
Sidle turn I try to pull her out
She wont let go her nose inside
But then I heard my daddy went up
He called my name I said wait up
I dont know what else that I could do
Is this the end of time for me and you


**ni lagu faveret aku dari aku form 4. lyric dia plg terbaik dan cukup realiti

No comments: